Billion Dollar Brows
Billion Dollar Brow Artist Diploma
CPD Points: 6 hours
Who are Billion Dollar Brows?
Eyebrows are one of the most important features of our faces – and yet they are often the most neglected. Billion Dollar Brows was created to stop this neglect and help customers all over the globe obtain the beautiful brows they deserve, at a sensible price.
The initial idea was to develop a conditioning treatment that could help restore eyebrows that were thin and sparse due to over-tweezing and other maladies. Brow Boost was born. Designed to help men and women condition, thin, over-tweezed eyebrows, Brow Boost was an immediate success, garnering press attention and helping customers all over the globe achieve healthier, fuller brows.Within a year of Brow Boost’s release, a line of cosmetics was added. The original, limited offering of Brow Gel and Universal Brow Pencil quickly grew into a complete range of products dedicated exclusively towards eyebrows. The pencils, gels, powders and tools are all made of the finest ingredients and materials while still offering tremendous value.
With the success of the product line, stage two was the opening of BDB Salon, Beverly Hills – a salon focusing solely on, you guessed it, eyebrow shaping. With great fanfare and tremendous customer response, BDB Salon Beverly Hills was an instant success, offering a winning combination of quality and value. The Brow Artists, as we call them, are truly that: artists who create a masterpiece every time they pick up a pair of tweezers.
It is truly our mission to make sure your clients brows are as beautiful as they can possibly be. We hope that our passion for brows resonates and inspires you to get the beautiful brows your clients deserve.
Why become a bdb artist?
So, what makes Billion Dollar Brows so different? For starters there’s Brow Buddy, our patented tool which helps create the perfect arch and shows where brows should start and end. Unlike brow stencils, the Brow Buddy uses your clients unique facial symmetry to take the guesswork out of shaping their perfect brow. What’s more…
* Be part of the next big thing – brow bars are popping up on every street in America and the UK is hot on its heels.
* Extend the offering in your salon/spa to attract more clients.
* Billion Dollar Brows Business in a Box kit included with your training – everything you need to offer this fantastic treatment.
* Fantastic range of products including Brow Boost which you can access at a discounted trade price and sell to your clients.
* No threading required unlike other treatments.
* First class support and follow up, including marketing material and help with launching Billion Dollar Brows in your salon.
The Billion Dollar Brows product range can be bought at trade prices offering a very attractive profit margin of 70%.The RRP’s range between £17-£22 and there are no minimum orders.
* Hygiene, Health and Safety
* Contra-indication/Contra-action/Client care
* Background to Billion Dollar Brows
* Consultation face shapes and brows
* Tools and products
* 7 Steps to perfect brows
* Aftercare and Homecare advice
Student Progression: Level 2 Diploma in Beauty Specialist, Waxing, Cosmetic Make-up, Manicure and Pedicure, Body Massage, Holistic Massage Therapies
Career Paths: Mobile Beautician, Beauty room working from home
Thinking about developing a career within the Beauty industry? Why not build up your skills by booking a package of courses? Take a look at our Packages page to see what we’ve put together or create your own!
£251.50 exc vat (inc vat: £301.80)
Looking to train a group of therapists? Additional therapists will receive their training at just £199.00 exc vat (£238.80 inc vat) each.
Business in the Bag Therapists Kit: £122.96 exc vat (inc vat: £147.55)
* Payment plans are available, please get in touch to find out more.
Course Cost Includes: Tuition, work packs, assessments, resources.
* Brow Buddy
* BDB Tweezers
* Universal Brow Pencil
* Pencil Sharpener
* Brow Duo Pencil
* Blonde Brow Powder
* Light Brown Brow Powder
* Taupe Brow Powder
* Raven Brow Powder
* Brow Gel
* Brow Brush
* Smudge Brush
Dates & Details
Day – 1 Day (10.00am – 4.00pm)
* Oct 16th (Mon) Walton on Thames