Female Intimate Waxing
VTCT Level 3 Award in Advanced (Intimate) Waxing
Qualification code: AB30144
CPD Points: 6 Hours
The course covers advanced skills required to perform Brazilian and Hollywood waxing. An extremely popular and lucrative salon treatment. Experience in waxing is required before attending this course.
This course does not have to be taken as a qualification as insurance in this area is covered via your waxing qualification. Therefore course fees will only apply.
Pre-requisite before attending this course – VTCT Certificate in Wax Depilation or equivalent qualification.
* Hygiene, Health and Safety
* Contra-indication/Contra-action/Client care
* Hair structure and growth
* Application and removal of specialist waxes
* Brazilian application and specialist removal techniques
* Hollywood application and specialist removal techniques
* Aftercare and Homecare advice
Student Progression: Level 2 Diploma in Beauty Specialist (skills acquired on completion of the certificate in Depilation will be accredited as prior learning and taken into account against cost of course ) Cosmetic Make-up, Make-up and Manicure, Manicure and Pedicure, Ear Piercing, Body Massage, Holistic Massage Therapies
Career Paths: Advanced Waxing, Mobile Beautician, Beauty room working from home
Thinking about developing a career within the Beauty industry? Why not build up your skills by booking a package of courses? Take a look at our Packages page to see what we’ve put together or create your own!
£157.50 exc vat (inc vat: £189.00)
* Payment plans are available, please get in touch to find out more.
Course Cost Includes: Tuition, work packs, assessments and all resources.
VTCT Level 3 Award in Advanced (Intimate) Waxing exam fee £51.00
Admin fee £50.00
Dates & Details
Option A: Day – 1 Day (10am – 4pm) + assessments
Option A: 1 Day course (10am – 4pm) + assessments
* Jan 15th (Mon) Walton on Thames
* Mar 5th (Mon) Walton on Thames
* May 14th (Mon) Walton on Thames
* Jul 9th (Mon) Walton on Thames
* Sep 10th (Mon) Walton on Thames
* Dec 3rd (Mon) Walton on Thames