Level 4 Certificate in Laser and Intense Pulsed Light (IPL) Treatments
VTCT Level 4 Certificate in Laser and Intense Pulsed Light (IPL) Treatments
Qualification code: AB40163
This is an advanced qualification teaching you all the theoretical and practical skills required to perform hair removal and skin rejuvenation treatments using both Laser and Intense Pulsed Light (IPL) machines. Our course is specifically designed for therapists who would like to become a qualified aesthetic technician specialising in both hair removal and skin rejuvination treatments.
Your training will cover skills to perform advanced skin analysis including learning all the Fitzpatrick skin types, enabling you to identify clients suitable for intense light and laser system treatments and formulate a specific course treatment plan to suit the individual client needs. Within the skin rejuvenation unit, you will learn how to use laser/IPL to treat a multitude of skin conditions including fine lines and wrinkles, age spots, sun spots and freckles, sun damaged skin, acne and pigmentation marks. Throughout your training you will develop a comprehensive understanding of managing safe working practices and how to identify and control hazards within an aesthetic clinic or beauty salon environment.
Upon succesful completion of this course you will leave with a high level of both knowledge and practical competence at performing Hair Removal and Skin Treatments using Laser and IPL machines.
Did you know?
By 2018 holding a Level 4 qualification in Laser and IPL will be a mandatory requirement for therapists wishing to conduct either Laser and/or IPL treatments. With this course you can rest assured that you have a nationally and internationally recognised qualification behind you, sought after by many employers and insurance providers.
* Management of Health, Safety and security in the Salon
* Client care and communication in beauty related industries
* Laser and Light treatments for Hair Removal
* Laser and Light treatments for Skin Rejuvenation
* Advanced skin analysis building upon your existing knowledge to identify skin conditions and those suitable for Laser and IPL treatments.
* Practical hands on training with a high end Laser and IPL machine
This advanced Aesthetic course requires students to hold a Level 3 Beauty Therapy or Level 3 Anatomy and Physiology certificate. Don’t have these? Please call us on 01932 232322 as we may have options available for you.
* If you are looking for an individual award in either Skin Rejuvenation or Laser Hair Removal please call us on 01932 232322 to discuss possible options *
This course is perfect for those looking to move into a career within advanced aesthetic treatments, gaining this qualification could see you working in any of the following fields:
- Aesthetic Clinic
- Beauty Salon
- Medi Spa
- Running your own Aesthetic business
Omni Academy of Beauty has strong links with 4Leisure Recruitment, specialist recruitment agency for the Beauty Industry.
4Leisure Recruitment recognise that Omni Academy of Beauty deliver the highest quality and standard of training and therefore do not require any previous industry experience.
Find out more about 4Leisure Recruitment – Click here.
£1,400.00 exc VAT (inc VAT £1,680.00)
* Payment plans and 19+ loans available!
Course Cost Includes: Tuition, work packs, assessments and all resources.
VTCT Level 4 Certificate in Laser and Intense Pulsed Light (IPL) Treatments Exam Fee £96.00
Admin Fee £50.00
Dates & Detail
Option A: Mondays and Tuesdays – 9:30am – 4:30pm, 6 Days over 3 Weeks
Option B: FAST TRACK Mondays and Tuesdays – 9:30am – 4:30pm, 4 Days over 2 Weeks
Our Fast Track option is suitable for Experienced Therapists already practicing Laser and IPL but want to expand on their knowledge and gain the required qualifications
Option A: 6 Days
* Nov 20th / 21st / 27th / 28th / Dec 4th / 5th
* Jan 8th / 9th / 15th / 16th / 22nd / 23rd
* Jan 29th / 30th / Feb 6th / 7th / 12th / 13th
* Feb 19th / 20th / 26th / 27th / Mar 5th / 6th
* Mar 12th / 13th / 19th / 20th / 26th / 27th
* Apr 9th / 10th / 16th / 17th / 23rd / 24th
* Apr 30th / May 1st / 8th / 14th / 15th / 21st
* Jun 4th / 5th / 11th / 12th / 18th / 19th
* Jun 25th / 26th / Jul 2nd / 3rd / 9th / 10th
* Jul 16th / 17th / 23rd / 24th / 30th / 31st
* Aug 6th / 7th / 13th / 14th / 20th / 21st
* Sep 3rd / 4th / 10th / 11th / 17th / 18th
* Sep 24th / 25th / Oct 1st / 2nd / 8th / 9th
* Oct 15th / 16th / 22nd / 23rd / 29th / 30th
* Nov 5th / 6th / 12th / 13th / 19th / 20th
* Nov 26th / 27th / Dec 3rd / 4th / 10th / 11th