VTCT Level 2 Award in Wax Depilation
Qualification code: AB20123
A short intensive course for the temporary removal of superficial hair growth. The course covers correct skills and techniques required for industry, also covering the different waxes and their uses. An extremely popular and lucrative salon treatment.
* Hygiene, Health and Safety
* Contra-indication/Contra-action/Client Care
* Hair Structure and Growth
* Consultation Techniques
* Application and Removal of Specialist wax; Hot and Strip wax
* Areas to be covered: Legs (full & half), Bikini (standard & high), Underarm, Arm, Chin & Upper lip, Abdomen, Chest, Eyebrows, Male Back & Chest Area
* Case Studies
Student Progression: Level 2 Diploma in Beauty Specialist Techniques (skills acquired on completion of the certificate in Depilation will be accredited as prior learning and taken into account against cost of course ) Cosmetic make-up, Make-up and Manicure, Manicure and Pedicure, Threading, Ear Piercing, Body massage, Holistic Massage Therapies Career Paths: Advanced Waxing, Mobile Beauty Therapist, Treatment Room, Beauty Room working from home.
Thinking about developing a career within the Beauty industry? Why not build up your skills by booking a package of courses? Take a look at our Packages page to see what we’ve put together or create your own!
£455.00 exc vat (inc vat: £546.00)
* Payment plans are available, please get in touch to find out more.
Course Cost Includes: Tuition, work packs, assessments and all resources.
Kit required. Details supplies on enquiry
VTCT Level 2 Award in Wax Depilation Exam fee £51.00
Admin fee £50.00
Dates & Details
Option A: Day – 3 Days (9.30am – 4.30pm) + assessments
Option B: Saturday – 1 Day a week for 3 days (9.30am – 4.30pm) + assessments
Option C: Evening – 1 Evening a week for 6 weeks (6pm – 9pm) + assessments
Option A: Day – 3 Day course (9.30am – 4.30pm) + assessments
* Feb 20th / 21st / 27th (Tue/Wed)
* Jun 19th / 20th / 26th (Tue/Wed)
* Oct 23rd / 24th / 30th (Tue/Wed)
Option B: Saturday – 1 Saturday per week (9.30am – 4.30pm) for 3 weeks + assessments
* Apr 7th / 14th / 21st (Sat)
* Oct 20th / 27th / Nov 3rd (Sat)
Option B: Evening – 1 Evening per week (6pm – 9pm) for 6 weeks + assessments
* Sep 5th – Oct 10th (Wed)