Terms & Conditions
Payment can be made in full at the time of booking, or a deposit can be made (£180 for courses under £500, or £360 for courses over £500 including VAT).
An Admin fee of £42.00 will be applicable to each course booked.
Payments must be made in full no later than 14 working days prior to the course start date. If an installment option has been agreed, then the first installment must be paid on the 5th of the month in which the course begins. Omni Academy of Beauty reserves the right to re-allocate the course place to another delegate if fees are not paid in time.
Cancellations & Refunds
Course deposits and exam fees are non-refundable.
The option to transfer start dates or to transfer between courses will be subject to a transfer fee of £150.00 for courses under £500.00 or £300.00 for courses over £500.00. If you choose transfer the start date or transfer between courses and your course was originally offered to you at a discounted price, you will be required to pay the difference to the full course price.
Credits are available in case of serious illness (when supported by a medical certificate) or exceptional circumstances agreed by Omni Academy of Beauty. All claims will be assessed entirely at the discretion of Omni Academy of Beauty.
If a student begins a course and withdraws during the course duration, all fees are non-refundable.
- The option to transfer start dates or to transfer between courses will be subject to a transfer fee of £150.00 for courses under £500.00 or £300.00 for courses over £500.00.
- If you choose transfer the start date or transfer between courses and your course was originally offered to you at a discounted price, you will be required to pay the difference to the full course price.
- The choice of course date must be specified at the time of transfer (else the instruction will be considered a cancellation)
Course dates and venues
- Omni Academy of Beauty reserves the right to alter course dates and venues without liability.
- In the event of a cancellation where alternative cannot be provided in respect of that course a full refund will be offered.
- Omni Academy of Beauty will not reimburse travel or accommodation expenses. Omni Academy of Beauty is not able to offer refunds for cancellations outside our control, including adverse weather conditions, flooding or industrial action.
- Omni Academy of Beauty reserves the right to alter its course content and/or trainer to their discretion.
- Students have one year from the start date of their course to complete all elements of their qualification, including assessments, assignments and online exams. Failure to do so will result in a fee of £175.00 + vat per day for any additional days needed to complete outstanding assessments within the academy.
- Therapists completing an ‘upskill course’ will have 3 months to achieve their qualification.
- A deposit for each course must be received by Omni Academy of Beauty at the point of booking.
- The total balance will then be due one month before the start date of the first course.
- Course dates must be secure at the point of booking and cannot be changed.
- All courses must take place within 6 months of the booking confirmation.
- Courses cannot be transferred.
- Three or more courses must be booked as a package in order for a package discount to be applied.
- Any change to the course package after booking will result in the package discount being revoked.
Course notes and training
All course notes and teaching resources remain the property of Omni Academy of Beauty and cannot be relied upon for legal interpretation.
If you are returning to the academy to carry out a practical assessment you will be required to bring a model. This also applies to some of our short courses and courses with an odd number of students. Plenty of notice will be given if a model is required.
Students will be required to disclose any personal, medical or psychological condition before enrolling, or any situation, handicap or learning disability which might affect the ability to study or complete the course, or to deal with members of the public as a professional therapist.
If the student is unable to attend a session they are required to contact the tutor as soon as possible to inform them. Failure to do so could infringe upon the completion of the course. This is the responsibility of the student.
The student is required to respect all copyright conditions.