Why do I need to join a membership?
It is important to join a reputable membership organisation when practicing Beauty Therapy treatments in order to gain the correct level of insurance.
Other Advantages of joining Membership Organisations
- Most membership organisations will offer benefits whereby their members can receive discounts and cash back offers as a way to build their business and drive it forward.
- Membership cards can be used as proof that you are eligable to industry discounts on professional supplies.
- Most membership organisations will produce magazines, which will be distributed to all members and include industry news, special offers and relevant articles to help keep the therapist up to date with our ever-evolving industry.
- Many membership organisations will hold annual awards which all members will be invited to attend and enter. It’s a great way to build your profile, experience and confidence.
- Membership helplines are available for support for therapists who need an answer to an industry related query or concern.
- Membership organisations will often send out information on accredited CPD (Continual Professional Development) courses to help their members develop existing skills.
- They will often be able to offer assistance on HR policies and give access to employment law updates.
Memberships bodies will also offer student membership packages which will enable you to be insured whilst you are training.
BABTAC’S student membership starts from as little as £19.
To become a member of BABTAC click here