VTCT Level 3 Diploma in Aromatherapy
Qualification code: AC30404
This is an advanced form of massage, branching into complementary health-care. This course will further develop your massage skills incorporating the knowledge and practical skills of how to blend your own aromatherapy oils with a full understanding of the use of essential oils extracted from plants.
You will be taught advanced Aromatherapy massage techniques enabling you to become a true Aromatherapist.
Pre-requisite before attending this course – Swedish massage Certificate or equivalent body massage qualification
* Hygiene, Health and Safety
* Consultation techniques
* Physical and psychological effects of massage
* Study of essential oils to include chemistry
* Essential oil blending techniques and methods
* Application of Aromatherapy massage
* Contra-indication / Contra-action / Client care
* Reflective practice
* Business skills
* Case studies
Student Progression: Indian Head massage, Reflexology, Hot Stone Massage, Thermal Auricular Therapy
Career Paths: Holistic Massage therapist, Health Spas, Health Clubs, Beauty Salons, Mobile Holistic therapist, Treatment room at home
Thinking about doing a few massage courses with us? Why not book a package? Take a look at our Packages page to see what we’ve put together or create your own!
£531.67 exc vat (inc vat: £638.00)
* Payment plans and 19+ loans available!
Course cost includes: Tuition, work packs, assessments and all resources.
Kit required, details given on inquiry.
VTCT Level 3 Diploma in Aromatherapy Exam Fee £104.00
Admin fee £50.00
Dates & Details
Option A: 4 Day course (9.30am – 4.30pm) + assessments
* Mar 4th / 11th / 18th / 25th (Mon)
* Oct 28th / Nov 4th / 11th / 18th (Mon)