Cosmetic Make-Up Course
VTCT Level 2 Certificate in Cosmetic Make-up
Qualification code: AB20118
We offer this course as either a weekday, evening or Saturday course option.
Make Up Course Information
This make-up course covers all the introductory requirements for the student wishing to change career and to build up their qualifications via short courses. You will be taught day and evening make-up and the application of eyelash and eyebrow tinting as well as eyebrow shaping, all the skills needed to deliver make-up for weddings and special occasions. From there you can go on to develop skills in eyelash extensions, threading, nail art to name but a few, offering more to prospective clients.
* Hygiene, Health and Safety
* Contra-indication / Contra-action / Client Care
* Cleansing / Skin analysis / Face shapes
* Application of make-up, Day / Evening / Corrective
* Eyelash and Brow Tinting / Eyebrow Shaping
* Display Stock to Promote Sales in a Salon
* Case studies
Student Progression: Level 2 Diploma in Beauty Specialist Techniques (skills acquired on completion of Cosmetic make-up certificate will be accredited as prior learning and taken into account against cost of course), Manicure & Pedicure, Waxing, Ear Piercing, Body massage, Holistic Massage Therapies
Career Paths: Wedding Make-up, Beauty Salons, Mobile Beautician, Treatment Room, Beauty Room working from home.
Reviews for this course can be found on our Facebook page, www.salongeek.com and www.beautyfinder.co.uk
Thinking about developing a career within the Beauty industry? Why not build up your skills by booking a package of courses? Take a look at our Packages page to see what we’ve put together or create your own!
£531.67 exc vat (inc vat £638.00)
* Payment plans are available, please get in touch to find out more.
Course Cost Includes: Tuition, work packs, assessments, all resources.
Kit required for course. Details supplied on request.
VTCT Level 2 Certificate in Cosmetic Make-up Exam fee £70.50
Admin Fee £50.00
Dates & Details
Option A: Day – 4 Days (9.30am – 4.30pm) + assessments
Option B: Saturday – 4 Saturdays (9.30am – 4.30pm) + assessments
Option C: Evening – 8 evenings (1 evening per week) (6pm – 9pm) + assessments
Option A: Day – 4 Day course (9.30am – 4.30pm) + assessments
* Nov 21st / 27th / 28th / Jan 23rd (Tue Wed)
* Jan 23rd / Mar 20th / 26th / 27th (Tue/Wed)
* Mar 20th / 26th / 27th / May 22nd (Tue/Wed)
* May 22nd / Jul 17th / 23rd / 24th (Tue/Wed)
* Jul 17th / 23rd / 24th / Sep 25th (Tue/Wed)
* Sep 25th / Nov 20th / 26th / 27th (Tue/Wed)
Option B: Saturday course (9.30am – 4.30pm) + assessments
* Mar 16th / Apr 13th / 27th / May 4th (Sat)
* Oct 12th / Nov 9th / 16th / 23rd (Sat)
Option C: Evening course (6pm – 9pm) + assessments
* May 8th – Aug 7th (Wed)