Cosmetic Make-Up Course
VTCT Level 2 Certificate in Cosmetic Make-up
Qualification code: AB20118
We offer this course as either a weekday, evening or Saturday course option.
Make Up Course Information
This make-up course covers all the introductory requirements for those looking to begin a career as a make up artist or those looking for a change in career and want to build up their qualifications via short courses. You will be taught day and evening and special occasion make-up along with the application of eyelash and eyebrow tinting as well as eyebrow shaping. All all the skills needed to deliver make-up for weddings and special occasions. From there you can go on to develop skills in Eyelash Extensions, Threading, Facials & Skincare to name but a few, offering more to prospective clients.
* Hygiene, Health and Safety
* Contra-indication / Contra-action / Client Care
* Cleansing / Skin analysis / Face shapes
* Application of make-up, Day / Evening / Corrective
* Eyelash and Brow Tinting / Eyebrow Shaping
* Application of Strip Lashes
* Display Stock to Promote Sales in a Salon
* Case studies
Student Progression: Level 2 Diploma in Beauty Therapy (prior learning will taken into account against cost of course), Manicure and Pedicure, Facials & Skincare, Threading, Waxing, Lash Extensions, Body massage and more
Career Paths: Advanced Waxing, Mobile Beauty Therapist, Treatment Room, Beauty Room working from home, Waxing Salon.
Thinking about developing a career within the Beauty industry? Why not build up your skills by booking a package of courses? Take a look at our Packages page to see what we’ve put together or create your own!
£531.67 exc vat (inc vat £638.00)
* Payment plans are available, please get in touch to find out more.
Course Cost Includes: Tuition, work packs, assessments, all resources.
Kit required for course. Details supplied on request.
VTCT Level 2 Certificate in Cosmetic Make-up Exam fee £71.50
Admin Fee £50.00
Dates & Details
Option A: Day – 4 Days (9.30am – 4.30pm) + assessments
Option B: Saturday – 4 Saturdays (9.30am – 4.30pm) + assessments
Option C: Evening – 8 evenings (1 evening per week) (6pm – 9pm) + assessments
Option A: Day – 4 Day course (9.30am – 4.30pm) + assessments
* Jul 9th / 10th / 16th / Sep 25th (Tue/Wed)
* Sep 25th / Nov 20th / 26th / 27th (Tue/Wed)
* Jan 22nd / Mar 18th / 24th / 25th (Tue/Wed)
* Mar 18th / 24th / 25th / May 13th (Tue/Wed)
* May 13th / Jul 8th / 14th / 15th (Tue/Wed)
* Jul 8th / 14th / 15th / Sep 23rd (Tue/Wed)
* Sep 23rd / Nov 18th / 24th / 25th (Tues/Wed)
Option B: Saturday course (9.30am – 4.30pm) + assessments
* Oct 12th / Nov 9th / 16th / 23rd
* Jun 6th / Jul 4th / 11th / 18th
Option C: Evening course (6pm – 9pm) + assessments
* May 27th – Aug 26th (Wed)