As this is a home study course there are no timetabled start dates. You can begin this course anytime!
Upon booking this course you’ll be sent your learning resources and assignment for your chosen area. You can then work your way through the power point presentations and assignment at your own pace. Once completed you will need to arrange to come into Omni Academy to sit your online, multiple choice exam and hand in your assignment.
When your exam has been achieved and we have marked your assignment and checked all is correct, we’ll apply for your qualification.
You will be allocated 6 months from the date your course information and assignment have been sent, to complete all elements and achieve your qualification.
* Social Responsibility
* Causes of COVID-19
* Transmission and effects of COVID-19
* Methods used to control transmission
* Safe working practices
* Protecting Your Clients & Yourself
The below list states all relevant qualifications in the suite and the most appropriate version for the services you offer:
- VTCT (ITEC) Level 2 Award in Infection Prevention (COVID-19) for Beauty Therapy and Nail Services (NEW) –
Suitable for therapists offering Level 2, 3 & 4 treatments in Beauty / Nails / Body Massage / Eye Treatments / Laser & IPL
- VTCT (ITEC) Level 2 Award in Infection Prevention (COVID-19) for Make-Up Services (NEW) –
Suitable for Make up Artists
- VTCT (ITEC) Level 2 Award in Infection Prevention (COVID-19) for Complementary Therapies and Sports Massage (NEW) –
Suitable for therapists offering Sports Massage and Complimentary Therapies such as Reflexology / Aromatherapy / Indian Head Massage / Hot Stones Massage
- VTCT (ITEC) Level 2 Award in Infection Prevention (COVID-19) for Clinical Aesthetics (NEW) –
Suitable for Therapists offering Level 7 Aesthetic Treatments such as Chemical Peels / Injectables