Manicure, Pedicure and Nail Art
VTCT Level 2 Certificate in Nail Treatments
Qualification code: AB20114
This is the first stage in becoming a nail technician and an excellent platform for further learning in the beauty industry. Included in this qualification are nail art skills, fast becoming a popular addition in the nail industry. Students can also achieve individual stand alone qualifications in manicure, pedicure and nail art if they wish.
* Hygiene, Health and Safety
* Anatomy and Physiology relating to the Hand and Foot
* Nail Diseases and Disorders
* Nail Painting / French Polish
* Nail Art
* Specialised Manicure / Pedicure Techniques; Hot Oil / Paraffin Wax
* Consultation Procedure
* Contra-indication / Contra-action / Client Care
* Case Studies
Student Progression: Indian Head Massage, Reflexology, Aromatherapy, Hot Stone Massage, Thermal Auricular Therapy, Meridian Massage, Trigger Point Massage, Intuitive Flower Essence Career Paths: Holistic Massage Therapist, Health Spas, Health Clubs, Beauty Salons, Mobile Holistic Therapist, Beauty Room working from home.
Looking to build up your nail skills? Why not book a package of courses? Take a look at our Packages page to see what we’ve put together or create your own!
£531.67 exc vat (inc vat £638.00)
* Payment plans are available, please get in touch to find out more.
Course Cost Includes: Tuition, work packs, assessments and all resources.
Manicure and Pedicure Kit is required for this course. Kits are ordered directly from The Nail Company
Details given on application
VTCT Level 2 Certificate in Nail Treatments Exam Fee £66.50
Admin fee £50.00
Dates & Details
Option A: Day – 4 Days (9.30am – 4.30pm) + assessments
Option B: Saturday – 4 Saturdays (9.30am – 4.30pm) + assessments
Option C: Evening – 10 weeks (one evening per week) (6pm – 9pm) + assessments
Option A: Day (9.30am – 4.30pm) + assessments
* Sep 10th / 11th / 17th / 18th (Tue/Wed)
* Jan 7th / 8th / 14th / 15th (Tue/Wed)
* Apr 28th / 29th / May 5th / 6th (Tue/Wed)
* Sep 8th / 9th / 15th / 16th (Tue/Wed)
Option B: Saturday (9.30am – 4.30pm) + assessments
* Jul 20th / 27th / Aug 3rd / 10th (Sat)
* Mar 7th / 14th / 21st / 28th (Sat)
* Oct 31st / Nov 7th / 14th / 21st (Sat)
Option C: Evening (6pm – 9pm) + assessments
* Dec 18th – Mar 11th 2020 (Wed) Closed for Christmas on Dec 25th & Jan 1st