VTCT Level 2 Certificate in Nail Technology
Qualification code: AB20117
This course is designed to develop your skills in the field of nail technology. This course deals with manicure skills and the application, maintenance and removal of artificial nails using the acrylic system, an understanding of all nail extension systems plus the application of free hand nail art.
This is a part-time course offered either via a weekday or Saturday option.
* For students who have already completed a recognised qualification in manicure skills the nail technology / nail art course is for the last 4 days of the dates listed below. The cost of the course is adjusted accordingly.
* Hygiene, Health and Safety
* Anatomy & Physiology of The Nail
* Nail diseases and disorders
* Manicure, Nail Painting, French polish
* Nail Art
* Nail Extensions, Ready formed extensions
* Acrylic application techniques
* Knowledge of Fiberglass and Gel techniques
* Contra-indication / Contra-actions / Client care
* Case studies
Student Progression: Cosmetic Make-up, Level 2 Diploma in Beauty Specialist Techniques
Career Paths: Beauty Salons, Mobile Nail Technician, Beauty room working from home
Looking to build up your nail skills? Why not book a package of courses? Take a look at our Packages page to see what we’ve put together or create your own!
*£641.67 exc vat (inc vat £770.00) 6 Day Course
*£427.78 exc vat (inc vat £513.33) 4 Day Course (for students who already have a manicure qualification)
* Payment plans are available, please get in touch to find out more.
Course Cost Includes: Tuition, work packs, assessments and all resources.
Manicure / Acrylic Extensions / Nail Art Kit required. Kits supplied by “The Nail Company” www.thenailcompany.co.uk
Details supplied on application.
VTCT Level 2 Certificate in Nail Technology Exam Fee £66.50
Admin Fee £50.00
Dates & Details
Option A: Day – 6 Weekdays (9.30am – 4.30pm) + assessments
Option B: Saturday – 6 Saturdays (9.30am – 4.30pm) + assessments
Option A: Day (9.30am – 4.30pm) + assessments
* Jul 22nd / 29th / Aug 5th / 12th / 19th / Sep 2nd (Mon) Closed Aug 26th for Bank Holiday
Option B: Saturday (9.30am – 4.30pm) + assessments
* More dates coming soon