VTCT Level 3 Diploma in Reflexology
Qualification code: AC30405
A holistic massage technique which focuses on the feet to help balance the body and encourage natural healing. This treatment is popular in the industry and much sought after by clients. This complementary therapy involves the reflexologist working on the feet or hands to enable the body to heal itself. It treats the whole person, not just the symptoms of disease, and has proven to be effective for many conditions.
* Hygiene, Health and Safety
* Consultation techniques
* Physical and psychological effects of massage
* Use and understanding of specific reflexology movements
* Foot mapping
* Practical application of reflexology on the feet
* Application of hand reflexology
* Reflexology and health management
* Contra-indication / Contra-actions / Client care
* Reflective practice
* Business skills
* Anatomy, physiology and pathology
* Case studies
Student Progression: Indian Head massage, Aromatherapy, Hot Stone Massage, Thermal Auricular Therapy
Career Paths: Holistic Massage therapist, Health Spas, Health Clubs, Beauty Salons, Mobile Holistic therapist, Treatment room at home
Thinking about doing a few massage courses with us? Why not book a package? Take a look at our Packages page to see what we’ve put together or create your own!
£620.00 exc vat (inc vat: £744.00)
* Payment plans and 19+ loans available!
Course cost includes: Tuition, work packs, assessments, all resources.
VTCT Level 3 Diploma in Reflexology exam fee £104.00
Admin fee £50.00
Option A: Day – 4 days (9.30am – 4.30pm) + 3 workshop days + assessments
Option B: Evening – 8 weeks (one evening a week) (6 – 9pm) + assessments
Option A: 4 Day course (9.30am – 4.30pm) + 3 workshop days + assessments
* Oct 26th / Nov 2nd / 9th / 16th (Fri) Walton on Thames
Option B: 1 Evening a week for 8 weeks (6pm – 9pm) + assessments
** MORE DATES COMING SOON **