VTCT Level 3 Certificate in Swedish Massage
This is the first stage and most commonly used qualification type for body massage, providing an excellent platform for further learning. The object of this qualification is to perform a full body massage in a safe and effective manner for the relief of muscle tension, improved circulation, lymphatic drainage and stress relief.
On completion of the four day massage course you will be able to carry out a full-body massage using professional techniques.
Our Swedish massage course covers the full body including the scalp, head and neck, also demonstrating the use of infra-red lamp, gyratory machines and audio-sonic vibration.
* Hygiene, Health and Safety
* Anatomy and Physiology
* Consultation, Client Care and Aftercare
* Techniques & Effects: Physical and Psychological of Manual Massage
* Classic Massage Movements
* Adaptation of Massage Movements, Working with Different Mediums
* Contra-indication / Contra-actions of Massage
* Meditation and Relaxation Techniques
* Case Studies
Career Paths: Holistic Massage Therapist, Health Spas, Health Clubs, Beauty Salons, Mobile Holistic Therapist, Treatment room at home.
Course cost includes: Tuition, work packs, assessments and all resources.
VTCT Level 3 Certificate in Swedish Massage exam fee £66.50
Admin fee £50.00
Dates & Details
* Option A: Day – 4 days (9.30am – 4.30pm) + Assessments
* Option B: Saturday – 4 Saturdays (9.30am – 4.30pm) + Assessments
* Option C: Evening – 8 weeks (one evening a week) (6 – 9pm) +Assessments
Option A: 4 Day course (9.30am – 4.30pm) + Assessments
* Aug 8th / 15th / 22nd / 29th (Thu)
* Mar 12th / 19th / 26th / Apr 2nd (Thu)
* Oct 1st / 8th / 15th / 22nd (Thu)
Option B: Every Saturday for 4 weeks (9.30am – 4.30pm) + Assessments
* Jan 11th / 18th / 25th / Feb 1st (Sat)
Option C: 1 Evening per week for 8 weeks (6pm – 9pm) + Assessments
* Sep 25th – Nov 13th (Wed)