VTCT Level 2 Award in Wax Depilation
Qualification code: AB20123
A short intensive course for the temporary removal of superficial hair growth. The course covers correct skills and techniques required for industry, also covering the different waxes and their uses. An extremely popular and lucrative salon treatment.
* Hygiene, Health and Safety
* Contra-indication/Contra-action/Client Care
* Hair Structure and Growth
* Consultation Techniques
* Application and Removal of Specialist wax; Hot and Strip wax
* Areas to be covered: Legs (full & half), Bikini (standard & high), Underarm, Arm, Chin & Upper lip, Abdomen, Chest, Eyebrows, Male Back & Chest Area
* Case Studies
Student Progression: Level 2 Diploma in Beauty Therapy (prior learning will taken into account against cost of course), Cosmetic make-up, Manicure and Pedicure, Threading, Intimate Waxing, Lash Extensions, Body massage and more
Career Paths: Advanced Waxing, Mobile Beauty Therapist, Treatment Room, Beauty Room working from home, Waxing Salon.
Thinking about developing a career within the Beauty industry? Why not build up your skills by booking a package of courses? Take a look at our Packages page to see what we’ve put together or create your own!
£455.00 exc vat (inc vat: £546.00)
* Payment plans are available, please get in touch to find out more.
Course Cost Includes: Tuition, work packs, assessments and all resources.
Kit required. Details supplies on enquiry
VTCT Level 2 Award in Wax Depilation Exam fee £55.00
Admin fee £50.00
Dates & Details
Option A: Day – 3 Days (9.30am – 4.30pm) + assessments
Option B: Saturday – 1 Day a week for 3 days (9.30am – 4.30pm) + assessments
Option C: Evening – 1 Evening a week for 6 weeks (6pm – 9pm) + assessments
Option A: Day – 3 Day course (9.30am – 4.30pm) + assessments
* Oct 22nd / 23rd / 29th (Tue/Wed)
* Feb 18th / 19th / 25th (Tue/Wed)
* Jun 9th / 10th / 16th (Tue/Wed)
* Oct 20th / 21st / 27th (Tue/Wed)
Option B: Saturday – 1 Saturday per week (9.30am – 4.30pm) for 3 weeks + assessments
* Jan 11th / 18th / 25th
* Sep 5th / 12th / 19th
Option B: Evening – 1 Evening per week (6pm – 9pm) for 6 weeks + assessments
* Sep 11th – Nov 13th (Wed)
* Sep 30th – Dec 2nd (Wed)